Thursday, April 30, 2009

30/04/2009

Gave my colleagues back their deposits. I feel a sense of disappointment over the Berlin affair; We were very excited at the prospect of showing in Berlin; I guess this has been a valuable learning experience. I personally have put a great deal of time and effort in to this project; correspondence with the gallery, organising the meetings,writing up the jobs, discussions with colleagues, collecting deposits, sending money off to Berlin etc,etc,etc. That said, we are not going to let this stop us. We are a very determined group, and we are still looking at other options. Quimper has been mentioned, I think this would be a good option, we'll have to investigate this further. I am thinking of burying the eggsaws in a bog close to where I live; a few years ago, there was some butter that was found there that was deemed to be a thousand years old. I believe it would be a good historical reference to use, not to mention the historical significance that bogs have to island of Ireland.

No comments: