Wednesday, May 6, 2009

06/05/2005





Went down town to get some wiring, brackets and bulb holders for my display pedestal, It was intricate work putting it altogether. Went for tutorial regarding my essay; it transpires that I am going to have to do a lot of reading over the summer, I have enough for the essay but not enough for a first chapter.Never mind, at least in the summer I won't have a studio practice to maintain.Took more photographs of the eggsaws. Made a start on the second piece that involves appropriating my work to my classmates. The brief I have given them,is to paint a blue sky and a branch; nothing too complicated or time consuming, it would not be fair to ask too much of them this time of term.I have received a great response so far; they are a great bunch of people.

No comments: