Monday, October 5, 2009

01/10/2009


Had a tutorial with CCS tutor David yesterday, I have mentioned to him that I have changed direction from my original first chapter, he said it usually happens, so it is not a problem. Wrote e mail to my personal tutor Mark, regarding the tutorial. A colleague has lent me one of the books that Mark has suggested I read, it is Relational Aesthetics by Nicolas Bourriaud. While the language can be somewhat over complicated at times, (perhaps this because of the translation from French to English) I understand the concepts of which he speaks, and find it very interesting and thought provoking. Along with other books by the same author, 'postproduction' and 'Alter Modern' I appear have found a Classification for my kind of artwork.I ordered some of the other books from the library today as well.

No comments: