Thursday, January 14, 2010

13/01/2010


Spent most of the day in the multimedia room trying to edit the videos. Because of the change from i movie to premier pro, I struggled to work out the various editing techniques, however, Nigel was very helpful, even though he was very busy all day long. I eventually got the editing done on two videos. The mirror ball piece looks very well, I am considering whether or not to use audio; I am not certain if audio will add anything to the work.
Added some more broken pieces of mirror to another area of the installation. It goes from the floor to a frame which I have placed on the wall. I have arranged them into a shape of sorts, although the form is in some sense formless. It encourages the viewer to make some kind of sense from the arrangement, and indeed raises questions in terms of the concinnity of the piece itself.

No comments: