Monday, February 1, 2010

01/02/2010



First day back after the assessments. Finally got the thesis finished; had a few problems trying to get it printed, but eventually got it sorted. Some of the pages are loose, I will have to go and see the company about this and see if they will give me a replacement. I am happy with the work I produced; didn't get my results yet, but I am confident that It will merit a very good mark. Was under a bit of pressure to get my drawing machine set up for the open drawing awards exhibition, which opens tomorrow night; I was not a 100% certain that I could get it to actually work ! I have been so busy what with assessments, thesis etc, that I have not had the time to experiment with it. Nevertheless, I have been successful; and got it rigged up and working.

Video of drawing machine

No comments: