Tuesday, March 9, 2010

09/03/2010

Nigel has very kindly given me more instruction in premiere pro and adobe sound booth; I believe I can progress now. Another peer critique today; two very different artists, one a painter another an installation artist. It was another good discussion on the intricacies of the individuals work.Art in the making was not on today for whatever reason; it has been postponed until next Thursday which coincides with the GRO talk (In the same room too!). Got the 3cc video camera out on loan, I aim to do a video of mirror getting smashed; it should be fun, although, not sure how unlucky this will make me! LOL. I brought home the recording device to record some bird song in the countryside, but they must have gone to bed early tonight; I seemed to have missed their chorus.

No comments: