Monday, May 10, 2010

10/05/2010

Took a few images of my mirror box in 'real life'. There was a cock across the road; it was bizarre really, I was just going to the car and there it was minding it's own business in someones front garden. I put the mirror box down close to it to see what it would do; it was intrigued by its own reflection. After much reflection, I have decided that I am not going to use the mirror pieces in the show. It's like I would be repeating the work, and I do not think it is relevant at this stage; will instead concentrate my efforts on the mirror box. Downloaded the footage from Catherine Street, it looks well. Tried clearing space from my memory stick so as to put the footage on, unfortunately, this process did not lead to any more free space.











No comments: