Thursday, June 3, 2010

02/06/2010

Went around the college today getting some video footage of my mirror box. This is the first time that I had the box 'undressed' in the public realm. A couple of points have come to my attention that I will have to remedy. Firstly the "heavy duty" wheels which Connie attached are absolutely useless; they must have been taken off a cartoon car, they kept coming off every couple of rotations. Secondly, I can not shine the acrylic mirror the same way as glass..... it scratches. I will have to enquire from Mr. Google if there is a safe way to polish acrylic mirror. Another problem is that the piece is much too heavy to manouver in the public realm; at least with this proto-type, I can iron out these problems before I take it to the streets.








No comments: