Wednesday, November 5, 2008

05/11/2008







Feedback from progress review today, I have to say I was rather disappointed with the review, constructive criticism is well received, and much appreciated, however, to be told " put more effort in" really stung, and I personally believe it was both unjustified, and unwarranted, I have both a practice diary and a research folder, which were never even looked at, how can judgements be made like that?
CCS in the afternoon, it was an interesting lecture. Did not go back for feedback. as I have not started essay yet. On a bit of a downer after the review.
Completed the transformers jigsaw today (on the board). A couple of comments from different people, one thought it was like a "town", another thought it was like a football team.
The rows of the jigsaws bring to mind notions of order, mindless minions, parts of a bigger picture, streets, people going to work in their droves, production lines, buildings, chess pieces etc. These are constructs that I will investigate.
Really pissed off about the progress review, (or should that be regress review)!

No comments: