Tuesday, December 16, 2008

15/12/2008


Spent most of the day in the photography lab taking and developing photographs. On a previous sojourn to the lab, I noticed the lights on the ceiling shone brightly 0n the plastic table, I pondered the possibility of blocking out one of the light panels in the shape of a jigsaw. Curiosity got the better of me, and I had to see if I could do it. I managed to get the plastic light panel out (with a bit of gentle persuasion) and proceeded to draw a jigsaw shape on the panel, when I had achieved this I blocked out the jigsaw shape out using duct tape, however, this let light through and I had to paint it black to prevent any further light leakages. Eventually I managed to accomplish my mission, and it was well worth the effort, I got some very interesting shots.
I photographed two of the masks I used in my video on top of jigsaw pieces etc, as well as the jigsaw "light shape". Went to shops to get some supplies and to print some photographs, alas the photo booths were not working.

No comments: