Monday, November 30, 2009

30/11/2009

I had two presentations to do today, both were for 2nd year graphics students. They went reasonably well. By the time the third one was finished, I felt a lot more comfortable about public speaking, so some good has come out of the experience, even though it has taken up valuable studio time. To be fair to Peter, he did not make it too stressful. I had a quick chat with Aine this morning, about using the space down in George's quay, I suggested writing a proposal, to which she agreed, and she said that she will chat to the head of the art college about it. One of my colleagues has suggested that myself and another prospective MA student, talk to Mark about the process of applying for a masters degree. I mentioned this to him, and he was all for it; it will be good to get his input.

No comments: