Friday, May 28, 2010

28/05/2010

Someone has gone into my space and tampered with the box; they tried to remove the protective film that is covering the mirror. They had no right to do this; interfering with other peoples work, bloody cheek of them. On a brighter note, Gillian came up to the studios today with some excess paints, which I gladly accepted. Connie appeared around noon fair play to him (to be honest, I had my doubts as to whether he would show today). He attached the wheels and adjusted the door; he also added a shelf, and hey presto.... it is finished. A couple of points which I had failed to consider: the addition of the wheels has made it considerably bigger, also, the combination of the medite and mirror has made the piece very heavy. Perhaps in the summer I could re construct it using lighter materials.
Carried on preparing the space; more filling, sanding, painting.


No comments: